- To do the job right the first time.
- To employ the most highly trained and experienced Toyota and Honda repair technicians.
- To maintain a well-stocked inventory of genuine warranty approved parts and fluids direct from the manufacturer.
- To retain the very best diagnostic equipment and specialty tools, to ensure that your vehicle is being diagnosed accurately and that repairs are done properly.
- To repair computerized electronic components, when practical, in order to circumvent the more expensive ‘replace only’ practices employed by others.
- To always meet or exceed factory recommendations, thereby keeping your factory warranty valid and maximizing the service life of your vehicle.